Innovative Training Solutions
For over 40 years, we’ve helped organizations achieve results by leveraging their greatest asset — the strengths of their people.
Simply put: Ownership and Initiative run through the veins of these high-performing teams.
The problem is:
There is a crisis of accountability in organizations today. Traditional techniques do not factor into the uniqueness of individuals. They tend to be a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Cause: Accountability as blame or credit. Who is at fault or deserves rewards?
- Task: Accountability as assignments. Who is going to do what?
- Structure: Accountability as reporting relationship. To whom are you accountable?
These approaches can generate compliance, but they can also result in defiance or detachment. An accountability system won’t effectively work until is linked to the internal drivers of people.
People must choose to hold themselves accountable. It begins by:
- Taking ownership – connecting internal drivers, or motivations, to strengths and the results they produce.
- Taking initiative – choosing to use the right strength (behavior) at the right time to create personal responsibility.
Accountability is a skill — it can be learned and developed. Core Strengths Accountability develops ownership of high-stakes situations within teams and helps them take initiative for producing high-quality results through personal responsibility.
We provide state-of-the-art training solutions that help managers and teams:
- Create a system and language to become personally responsible for outcomes.
- Deploy strengths more effectively – to accelerate better decision-making.
- Adopt an ownership mentality for achieving results.
- Navigate difficult conflict situations that inhibit accountability.
- Develop a 90-day roadmap to take initiative in a high-stakes situation involving multiple stakeholders using an Accountability Action Planner.
Honed through scientific rigor. Attuned to human potential.
Our training solutions have empowered 2 million-plus people to drive high-performance for their organizations. Learn how Core Strengths Accountability can take your organization to the next level.