Core Strengths Accountability
Develop the Skill of Accountability in Others
Your organization has a unique culture and training needs—that’s why your organization needs skilled internal facilitators deliver it.
Become Core Strengths certified, and you’ll join the ranks of the very best trainers in the business. Core Strengths Accountability training will focus on building the skills to develop a culture of accountability by teaching people how to:
- Create a system to become personally responsible for outcomes
- Deploy strengths more effectively – to accelerate better decision making
- Adopt an ownership mentality for achieving results
- Navigate difficult conflict situations that inhibit accountability
- Focus on a high-stakes situation using an Accountability Action Plan
Become a Certified Facilitator:
- Become an expert on how to deliver the Core Strengths Accountability-based training program quickly and effectively.
- Be backed by the world’s most intelligent training platform—which combines our assessments with next-generation facilitation technology.
- Master the powerful assessments that are part of the Core Strengths learning experience.
Getting Certified Is Easy
A Closer Look at Certification
- Dissect the theory behind the training so you’ll master the content at the deepest level.
- Learn to facilitate experiential learning activities like a seasoned professional.
- Access the capabilities of the Core Strengths platform, our proprietary training delivery platform that integrates course content with video, personalized reports, and trainer tools that make the classroom experience engaging and productive.
- Dive deeper into advanced facilitation techniques and learn how to implement varied training agendas.
- Practice training skills in a high-energy, safe, and constructive environment.
- Discover new opportunities for application that will elevate individual and organizational performance.
Certification Focuses on the Effective Delivery of the Five Program Modules:
- Accountability Through Strengths: The Key to Personal Responsibility
Our research shows that taking ownership of personal responsibilities and taking initiative for results are the essential ingredients in developing personal and organizational accountability. Discover that while accountability is a choice you make, it’s also a skill you can develop. Learn why accountability systems (task management, meetings, etc.) can never effectively drive behavior change until they are linked to something deeper within you. Use your Strengths Portrait assessment to see the actions you typically use to achieve results. And begin using the Accountability Action Planner to delve into a high-stakes situation you’re facing with two key stakeholders at work.
- Understanding Your Core: The Drive for Accountability
The Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) provides an easy to understand look at how you prioritize a concern for People, Performance, and Process. Learn how your unique priorities drive the way you take ownership of your responsibilities. Discover how these priorities form the basis of your Motivational Value System (MVS) and the key to sustainable accountability. Participate in experiential activities to explore key MVS concepts and how they drive your decision-making. Use the SDI Quick Guide to further build your Accountability Action Planner, linking your high-stakes situation to what truly matters to you and your two stakeholders.
- The Impact of Filters: Owning Your Perceptions
Filters help you frame a situation so you know where to focus your attention, but at times they block information that would be useful. Explore how filters affect your ability to accurately perceive situations and effectively take ownership of your responsibilities. Learn to see beyond the limitations of your filters to refine the assumptions you’re making about your stakeholders.
- Accountability in Conflict: Triggers and Changing Conditions
Conflict can have a profound effect on a high-stakes situation and the people in it. Hone your ability to spot the sometimes subtle signs of conflict. Learn to choose strengths that de-escalate or prevent conflict. Discover how your Conflict Sequence (part of your SDI results) explains the changes in the motives you experience and the choices you make during conflict. Continue using your Accountability Action Planner to assess conflict in your high-stakes situation and capture ways to improve your effectiveness.
- Working With Core Strengths: Developing the Skill of Accountability
Learning new skills is meaningless if they aren’t put to good use. Learn how to put the skill of accountability to work. Use your Accountability Action Planner as a guide to select more productive strengths to use in your high-stakes situation and in your interactions with your two stakeholders. Practice taking initiative with your chosen strengths. Learn how to link any strength to your core and take ownership for your results.
During the certification course, you’ll:
- Receive the Core Strengths platform – an innovative delivery platform (usb drive powered by your laptop) that contains video vignettes, a powerful training tool for displaying participant assessment data, and an intuitive curriculum design brought to life by rich graphics.
- Learn how to deliver the Core Strengths Accountability program in your organization.
- Be mentored by a master facilitator and benefit from their deep expertise and knowledge.
- Practice facilitation and program-delivery skills with peers.
- Gain access to the Core Strengths Accountability community and trainer resources.
- Become equipped to immediately deliver Core Strengths training.
- Have the tools, resources, and expertise you need at your fingertips to start unleashing the strengths of your organization’s people—today.
As a Core Strengths Accountability certified trainer, you’ll have access to a wealth of support resources:
- Complete set of learner resources—including the Strength Deployment Inventory and Strengths Portrait online assessments, Core Strengths workbook, SDI Quick Guide, and the Working With Core Strengths book.
- Facilitator Manual (with multi-agenda formats).
- Access to FacilitatorSource—which you can use to administer online assessments, and receive updates and additional resources including a video of a complete program delivery that can be referenced at any time.
- Core Strengths platform (usb remote and key)—used to display group results, present slide content, play videos, and operate on-screen timers for activities and breaks.